Service & Maintenance
If you purchased your gas fireplace, stove or insert from us, we offer an annual service, typically in the Spring and Summer months.
If we did not originally install your unit, please let us know the make and model (typically found on a metal plate underneath the fireplace) and we would be happy to let you know it it’s something we can service. *
A standard gas appliance service call includes:
- Cleaning of glass, firebox, and burner
- Gas leak testing
- Vent system and ignition system check up
- Inspect blower, heat exchanger
- Resolve wiring issues
- New remote batteries
- Replace embers
- Ensure proper placement of logs
- Test burn and education of homeowner about unit after service is performed
*We can service select brands and models including Travis Industries – Fireplace Xtrordinair, Avalon; Kozy Heat, American Hearth, White Mountain Hearth, Ironstrike, Astria, Lennox, Enviro. Please call or email for details.